- Complete an up-to-date inventory of all their remote endpoint hardware and the applications they are running
- Ensure remote systems are secure with a real-time view of all critical vulnerabilities, malware and misconfigurations impacting the OS and applications
- Remotely patch and respond to malware on these systems quickly from the Qualys Gov Platform with one click without using the limited bandwidth available on VPN gateways
- Realize visibility in device hygiene by tracking common misconfigurations that leave remote and telework endpoints exposed to exploits
To enable Qualys Remote Endpoint Protection with malware detection, visit: https://www.qualys.com/forms/remote-endpoint/federal
Qualys Remote Endpoint Protection with malware detection allows security teams to gain instant and continuous visibility of remote endpoints, easily detect missing patches and malware, and deploy patches from the Qualys Gov Platform. Patches are delivered securely and directly from vendors' sites to ensure there is little to no impact on external VPN bandwidth.
For federal agencies that already have the Qualys Agent deployed, these systems can be easily enabled to deploy patches via the Qualys Gov Platform, without the need to touch the client systems.
"We're proud to partner with
The initial version supports patching and malware detection on Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
About Qualys Gov Platform
The Qualys Gov Platform is the only comprehensive FedRAMP-authorized IT, security and compliance assessment platform. The platform is easy to implement, easy to use, fully scalable to millions of assets – and consolidates numerous security and compliance apps to offer federal agencies a unified and strategic approach for securing digital transformation initiatives. The platform scales to the largest environments, allowing customers to add coverage, users and services as needed seamlessly. It offers unparalleled ease of deployment and slashes the costs and complexity associated with acquiring, installing and maintaining on-premises security software. Qualys Gov Platform is also on the Approved Products List of the
- Read the Remote Endpoint Protection blog
- More information on
Qualyson LinkedIn and Twitter
The Qualys Platform and its integrated
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qualys-offers-remote-endpoint-protection-solution-with-malware-detection-to-the-us-federal-market-via-no-cost-60-day-pilot-301081546.html