Traditional EDR/EPP solutions focus only on malicious activities, and risk mitigation solutions focus on vulnerabilities and patch management. This approach does not provide a complete picture of the environment, its attack surfaces, and the weaknesses that cybercriminals can exploit, and it doesn't provide the ability to natively remediate the root cause of most of the cyberattacks - unpatched vulnerabilities.
"Malicious attacks are growing in sophistication and volume year over year and security teams need a combination of proactive protection against known malware and the ability to identify and respond to new unknown threats quickly," said
Qualys Multi-Vector EDR with malware protection combines the technologies required to stop attacks, threats, and breaches. It delivers real-time detection and response to remove malicious files and processes, leverages comprehensive threat intelligence to detect advanced threats, and maps endpoint activity to the MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques.
"With Qualys Multi-Vector EDR, we have been able to consolidate to a single agent, used across the Qualys Cloud Platform, to provide the deep visibility and control we need to monitor and investigate incidents across all our endpoints even those in remote locations," said
Qualys Multi-Vector EDR adds anti-malware protections to:
- Automatically Quarantine Malware – actively scan all system files including incoming files for malware and automatically quarantine infected files.
- Detect Advanced Threats – monitor active applications and processes for malicious behavior to protect against new and unknown malware variants.
- Prevent Memory Exploitation – monitor system processes to protect against memory exploitation used by zero-day threats and file-less attacks.
- Stop Malicious Traffic – scan incoming emails and web traffic in real time to protect against brute-force attacks, network exploits and password theft.
- Prevent Phishing – automatically block known phishing web links to keep users and networks secure.
"Qualys Multi-Vector EDR leverages the power of the Qualys Cloud Platform and Cloud Agent to correlate billions of global events with threat intel, analytics and machine learning to provide holistic visibility, protection and response to cyberthreats across global hybrid environments," said
Qualys Multi-Vector EDR with endpoint protection is available via a public beta for Windows endpoints and will be generally available in late May. If you would like to sign up for the free trial, visit www.qualys.com/edr-epp. To learn more, join our webinar on
- Read the Multi-Vector EDR blog
- Learn about Qualys Multi-Vector EDR
- Details on the Qualys Cloud Platform
Qualyson LinkedIn and Twitter
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments. Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies,
Tami Casey, Qualys
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qualys-expands-its-endpoint-security-solution-with-real-time-malware-protection-301281779.html